About Dr. Hal Robbins
- General Surgery
- General Surgery Residency – OSU Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
- Doctor of Osteopathy – OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- Bachelor of Science – OSU, Stillwater, OK
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society
- Osteopathic Founders Foundation
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Association
Dr. Hal Robbins grew up in the small town of Sallisaw, Oklahoma. After watching his father work as a family physician, he knew he wanted to practice medicine. In order to pursue a career in the medical field, Dr. Robbins moved to Stillwater and attended Oklahoma State University for his undergraduate education. Then in 2007, he attended medical school at the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his general surgery residency at the OSU Medical Center in Tulsa, the city he has called home ever since.
Following his education, Dr. Robbins joined the staff of his alma mater as the Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the OSU Center for Health Sciences. Then in 2018, he took over as the General Surgery Residency Program Director.
Today, Dr. Hal Robbins is backed by numerous medical affiliations and has decades of experience working as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and as a General Surgeon performing cosmetic surgeries. Although surgery can be an anxiety-inducing procedure for many, Dr. Robbins is there to educate his patients on what to expect and to answer any questions throughout the entirety of the process, from pre-op to operative to post-op. He is passionate about helping his patients reach their aesthetic goals and ensuring that they have a positive surgical experience.
- Watching OSU Athletics