Tulsa Pediatric Doctor
The smallest packages sometimes require the most care. That’s why Dr. Washatka offers trustworthy Tulsa pediatric care. Our comprehensive care ranges from infants to young adults of 18 years old. We are passionate about providing parents with pediatric care that gets to the root of whatever medical issues their child is facing. Dr. Dr. Washatka believes in asking the right questions about your child, from physical to emotional health. Today, there are so many factors that affect children’s health. We strive to understand your child’s health story thoroughly to best provide solutions for the root of the problem.
Today, many parents are looking for a functional and holistic doctor for their child, who will listen and provide alternative treatment options. Our practice offers this combination of classic medical training with holistic methods to offer comprehensive care to your child. We believe in a whole-person approach to health for our patients, no matter how young. Our team is passionate about helping children live the healthiest lives they can, one that might start at two years old but will carry on well into adulthood. It’s never too early to set your child on the path to healthy living, so start your child on their path to health today!
Pediatric Care | Dr. Washatka
If you want to set your child on a path to healthy living, start now. Dr. Washatka can help. Give our office a call today to schedule your child for an appointment with us.
What Does Dr. Washatka’s Pediatric Care Look Like? | Dr. Washatka
Dr. Washatka is connected with a team of health professionals to ensure your child receives the care they need. We are a part of a vast network of trusted Tulsa pediatric health providers that can help your family, from speech pathologists to physical and occupational therapists, to counselors, as well as other medical specialists in a plethora of areas. Dr. Washatka offers the following options to you and your child:
- Well Child Checks: These check-ins are similar to an adult’s routine medical checkups, except that they are more frequent (specifically in the first year of a child’s life). They allow Dr. Washatka to check in on your kids, make sure that they’re healthy and happy, and offer preventative care recommendations based on your child’s unique health. No child is the same, and Dr. Washatka ensures that children receive the customized care they deserve. Timeline checks also ensure that your child is on track. These will include checking on both cognitive and physical milestones and making sure that they are being met and that proper care is available if they are not.
- Central Nervous System Specialization: Dr. Washatka is passionate about specializing in sensory and behavioral disorders. Our clinic firmly believes that combining cutting-edge medicine with a holistic approach will aid your child. We will be there every step of the way.
- Eczema, Rashes, Lip/Tongue Ties, & More: Dr. Washatka treats many of these issues in-house and can refer to a trusted specialist for tongue or lip tie procedures and therapies.
- Difficulty Breastfeeding: Becoming a mother opens up a whole new world! It’s both beautiful and sometimes overwhelming. Dr. Washatka helps moms with breastfeeding and more, helping relieve some stress of being a first, or fourth, time mom.
- Collaborative Care: We believe in listening to and prioritizing the parent’s choices. We work with you directly when it comes to making big decisions about your child’s health. Our team will craft a personalized wellness plan for your children based on your preference and lifestyle, as well as your child’s unique needs.
- Scheduled Pediatric Care: No matter what kind of pediatrician your family needs, you can rely on Dr. Washatka. She can’t wait to serve you!
Pediatric Care FAQ | Dr. Washatka
Have questions about Pediatric Care?
View these Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pediatric Care?
Pediatric Care is a specialty of medicine that focuses on children’s health, from infants to teenage years. Pediatric care concerns both physical and mental development. Our clinic specializes in pediatric care for central nervous system disorders, such as ADD/ADHD, autism, and more. Dr. Washatka is passionate about providing a solution that encompasses your child’s physical, mental, and emotional health. We take the time to understand our patient’s symptoms, where they are stemming from, and a whole host of other factors that could be affecting a child’s health. We do things differently at our clinic, which is why we get great results from our patients. If you’re looking for a pediatrician for your family, give us a call! Dr. Washatka believes that every child’s health needs are unique. We provide customized care for each of our patients.
What's Different at Our Clinic?
At Dr. Washatka’s clinic, we believe in getting to the root of the problem to treat our patients best. We are committed to healing holistically and working with your mind and body. We bring this same approach to our pediatric care to ensure that our families receive optimal health care catering to their specific needs. Dr. Waskatka wants to walk with you through a journey of healing! Our knowledgeable staff makes every experience at our clinic a great one. Whether it’s your first appointment or your fiftieth, Dr. Washatka will ensure that you and your family are always comfortable and well-educated on our processes. We always take the time to understand your child’s health journey and ask the right questions regarding their health. We believe in ensuring you have what you need to promote your child’s healthy lifestyle and well-being and provide education and resources that make this possible. Located in the heart of Tulsa, our office is a wonderful place to bring your family, and we always strive to make sure you’re comfortable.
Please call our office if you have any questions at all concerning our pediatric care. We are confident that we can help guide your family to living healthier lives!
Are you ready to receive invaluable guidance in your family’s health journey?
Send all further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.